The Family Resource Worker (FRW) is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the EarlyON Child & Family Center Centre to include programs and services and community development activities.
Reporting to the Manager of Program Services, the FRW will plan, develop, and deliver family-centred early learning programs.
The FRW promotes programs and community partnerships and development; responds to individual and community requests for service and support; ensures up-to-date knowledge of community resources. Participates in meetings within the organization and with community partners as directed.
Completion of a Human Services degree, diploma or professional designation with registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators;
- Experience working with young children and parents around issues relating to poverty is an asset;
- Knowledge of human & early childhood development, parenting skills and pre & post natal care;
- Ability to self-start, work independently and within a team;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a computerized environment;
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to lift and carry up to 16 kilograms (40 pounds);
- Holder of a valid “G” Ontario driver’s license, Driver’s Abstract, and access to a reliable vehicle;
- Holder of a valid First Aid & CPR Level C certificate;
- Ability to produce a clean Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Our Children, Our Future / Nos enfants, notre avenir, please forward a copy of your current resume, with a letter of application to:
201 Jogues Street
or by fax (705) 673-3354
or by email email@example.com
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.